- Enhance impact of network’s annual presentation to ad executives.
- Increase efficiencies to reduce workload on network staff while increasing quality of final product, and maximizing budget.
- Change leadership in key departments - screen content, engineering, production management.
- Reorganize workflow in high impact areas.
- Re-engineer technical systems, cutting down on technical problems = increased rehearsal time.
- Enhance executive presentations - tighten scripts, better pacing, showcase personalities.
- Raise the production value of on-stage performances.
- Shift mentality to run the show as a live television production.
“Fox’s upfront approach continues to show the assembled a good time… Fox television CEOs Gary Newman and Dana Walden proved an effective team, poking fun at each other and carrying themselves with a natural, easy air.” - Daily Variety