- Integrate a 12 minute concert with a global super star into one of the biggest sporting events in the world.
- Managing NFL, Television partner and music artist, and the guy who manages the field -- most powerful person.
- Bringing together and managing worlds that don’t normally co-exist.
- The potential to fail in a very global way so flawless execution is a must.
- Identify experienced creative team to design the show within budget and load in parameters.
- Develop logistics systems with experienced teams to manage crew, cast, artist and venue.
- Support the performer and gain their trust to ensure that you develop a show that can be executed in the environment.
- Develop close working relationships with all departments at NFL and broadcast partner.
"Super Bowl XLI will surely go down as one of the most thrilling halftime shows ever.” -New York Times
Heart-poundingly arresting" -Los Angeles Times